The body’s musculoskeletal system is a combination of muscles and skeletons; this consists of tissues, tendons, muscles, cartilage, ligaments, joints, and bones. They are crucial in providing the functions such as movement, support, protection, heat generation, and blood circulation.
Any pain or trouble with the musculoskeletal system can interfere with the body’s regular functions. The orthopedists with specialization and sub-specialization help heal the pain and improve body function.
The most common orthopedic issues include lower back pain, knee pain, hamstring injuries, plantar fasciitis, scoliosis, hip fracture, and arthritis. The orthopedic problems can happen either due to orthopedic trauma or old age; intense injuries that affect the organs or tissues is known as orthopedic trauma.
The best orthopaedics hospital in Bangalore analyses the orthopedic issues’ core reasons and treats them accordingly. The orthopedic treatments include joint arthroscopy, bone graft, arthroplasty, and corrective surgery. The symptoms of orthopedic medical care requirements include increasing pain on a tissue injury, erratic movements, chronic pain, stiffness, etc.
- The types of arthritis include osteoarthritis, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, spondyloarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, and juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
- Every type of arthritis has a different symptom, and the most common symptoms include limited motion range, bony growths, and muscle weakness. The causation of Osteoarthritis is the roughening of cartilage. This results in the growth of extra bone, the development of fluid in the joint, and the joints losing shape. This type of arthritis impacts millions in every country. Usually, elder people are more prone to Osteoarthritis; however, younger generations are becoming more prone to the arthritis type due to lifestyle choices.
- Gout causes swelling and pain in the body joints and big toe. The causation of gout is the excess calcium on the bones, which form as crystals on the joints.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto-immune inflammatory issue. The causation of the arthritis type is the presence of extra fluid in the joints. This results in painful movements, bone damage, joint damage, and painful nerve irritations. The common symptoms of the arthritis type include swollen joints, tender joints, fatigue, joint stiffness, etc.
- The causation of ankylosing spondylitis is the presence of extra calcium on the spine that can develop new bone on the spine.
- Psoriatic arthritis usually occurs after psoriasis and vice versa.
- Finally, the causation of juvenile idiopathic arthritis is due to the nature of the issue; auto-immune disease.
- The best orthopedics hospital in Bangalore provides arthritis treatment through a thorough analysis of the case and exploration of the safe and best alternatives. The alternative usually includes diet, weight reduction, physical therapy, occupational therapy, medications, canes, and walkers.
- LOWER BACK PAIN
The level of pain influences the treatment method. Mild back pain can frequently happen if there is any regular involvement in physical activities. However, constant pain that interferes with daily activities needs medical attention immediately.
Muscle strain and ligament sprain are the common causes of lower back pain. The source of such issues can be a fall, long-time poor posture, sports injuries, and lifting heavy objects. Other medical reasons for lower back pain include:
- Lumbar herniated disc
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet joint dysfunction
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Spinal stenosis
- Compression fracture
Arthritis and lower back pain are a couple of common orthopedic issues. The causation can vary from poor body health, auto-immune issues, and poor handling of heavy objects. It is good to consult with the best doctor nearby to get a comprehensive analysis and treatment.